Sponsored by New Belgium Brewing and partnered with Blackburn, the Oregon Ramble Ride is a three-day cruise through Central Oregon. A fun and challenging fully-supported bikepacking adventure through Central Oregon’s scenic Ochoco mountains and the Painted Hills. Catered meals, lunch stops, and a festive camp environment at the start and stop of each day. Limited to 50 riders!
The ride starts at Good Bike Co. in Prineville OR. 152 miles total.
It’s a stunning route and true to Ramble routes, the second day is the toughest.
* Tubeless tires are recommended due to goat heads along sections of the route. We will have sealant to carry and extra tubes, but COME PREPARED.
On the Ramble you get:
- Kickoff event the night before the ride start.
- 3 days of food. Breakfast and Dinner at camp. Lunch items on the road. Ride food is provided.
- Route support including medical.
- Camping for each night on the ride.
- Drinks and adult beverages. Beer provided by New Belgium Brewing.
- Exclusive discounts and products from our partners.
- Ramble training plan from Source Endurance.
- End-of-ride dinner and party. Hosted by Good Bike Co. in Prineville OR.